Welcome to New College at the University of Toronto. Now that you have been admitted to New, there are some key steps to take to get ready for the first day of classes.
- Accept your offer of admission by June 1 or the date specified in your offer letter. You can accept your offer of admission at www.ouac.on.ca. As of June 1, you can access your TCard (your student card) and set up your University of Toronto email account. Read the online instructions at tcard.utoronto.ca and www.utorid.utoronto.ca.
- To learn more about course selection and have your questions answered, you can review Choose Your Courses videos on the Academic Hub and attend a virtual Ask an Advisor session offered by the New College Registrar’s Office in June and July.
- In addition to this guide, review the Faculty of Arts & Science Calendar and Registration Instructions & Timetable.
- As of July 5, view your course enrolment start time on ACORN.
- First-year students enrol in courses beginning July 22 using ACORN.
- One-on-one advising appointments are available at the New College Registrar’s Office. To request an appointment, submit an online booking request.
- Make the minimum required payment or defer your fees by September 1.
- Participate in Orientation events, sponsored by the New College Student Council, starting mid-August.
- Begin classes on Thursday, September 9.